Enjoy the nature and culture in New Taipei City.
Take a stroll in Jiufen and Jinguashi, enjoy delicious food on the coast, stay in special lodgings, and find inspiration for the rhythm of life from traveling.
- Zhonghe / YongheCharacteristics of Taiwanese folk beliefs and temples
- PinglinTake a walk in the mountain town and savor the aromatic tea and featured delicacies
- Shenkeng / ShidingOld Streets with century-old history and delicacies!
- SanxiaExperience the traditional dyeing technique and the cultural and creative charm
Mountains and forests, secret hideaways along the railway, rivers and seas, cultural and creative districts – find out more about the most popular attractions!
- Qianshui BayOpen all year round
- Tamsui Customs Officer's Residence ( Little White House )Monday to Friday 9:30—17:00,Saturday to Sunday 9:30—18:00 (Closed Mondays, Chinese New Year’s Eve, Chinese New Year)
- Wulai WaterfallThursday : open 24 hours
- Bali Old StreetOpen all year round(Opening times based on individual shops)
Essential Travel Information
Photos from Travelers
Find inspiration from the photos and videos of other travelers, or share your favorite @newtaipeitour experiences with us.