Welcome to New Taipei City
Where is New Taipei City?
New Taipei City is the northernmost city in Taiwan. Together with Taipei City (which it surrounds), New Taipei City forms the metropolitan hub of northern Taiwan. New Taipei City is about 30 minutes east of Taoyuan International Airport, via the Airport MRT’s Express line. Transfer from there to Taiwan Rail (TRA), Taiwan High Speed Rail (HSR), Mass Rapid Transit (MRT), bus, or other transit to get to all major tourist attractions.
Enjoy the nature and culture in New Taipei City.start
- Mayors of Four Cities in Northern Taiwan Converge on New Taipei Sky Lantern Festival "Friendly Links, Together for the Better" - Platform for Collaboration and Exchange between Four Northern Cities Launched2023-02-11
- "Romance at Pingxi – Yes, I Do" Sky Lantern Festival To Launch Tomorrow Mayors of Four Cities in Northern Taiwan to Meet in New Taipei to Exchange and Discuss Mutual Collaboration2023-02-10
- New Taipei City Celebrates Lantern Festival Together – Shifen Good Luck Rabbit Lantern Dazzles the Night Sky2023-02-05
LIVE Discover the beauty of New Taipei City in real-time
The romantic broadcast offers a 360-degree panoramic view of stunning scenery day and night
Fisherman's Wharf / Hunglodei / JiufenWatch Now
Take a stroll in Jiufen and Jinguashi, enjoy delicious food on the coast, stay in special lodgings, and find inspiration for the rhythm of life from traveling.
- RuifangClassic Jiufen Old Street has revived the past glory of the mining railway
- WulaiExperience the tribal culture, hot spring and mountain forest
- Tamsui / BaliSavor local delicacies, and appreciate the historical monuments and culture
- XizhiBustling autumn street carnival, hiking and beautiful waterfall
Mountains and forests, secret hideaways along the railway, rivers and seas, cultural and creative districts – find out more about the most popular attractions!
Essential Travel Information
Photos from Travelers
Find inspiration from the photos and videos of other travelers, or share your favorite @newtaipeitour experiences with us.