How are you going to plan your precious vacation?
In New Taipei City,
you can go shopping, cycle, savor local seafood,
hike in suburban mountains or take a hot spring bath by means of public transportation.
Here we provide a list of highly popular tourist attractions and recommended itineraries,
enabling you to plan your trip easily.
- 1Shiding Wulu Fortune TempleWulu Fortune Temple is a pure Taoist temple, people visit Wulu Fortune Temple, and mainly for prayers of wealth; because it faces Jinbaoshan, which looks like an ingot, it makes the temple particularly popular. In addition, even the golden furnace for burning joss paper, the incense burner for the incense, and the
Treasure bowl for praying for wealth are also shaped like ingots that symbolize the accumulation of wealth. It can be said that the Wulu Fortune Temple in northern Taiwan has wealth and extravagance.
- 2ShueiNanDong Golden WaterfallThe “Golden Waterfall is located right beside the road at ShueiNanDong. One can see water gushing out from underground. After seeping through mining areas and contacting with sulfur, arsenic and copper ores, the redox and iron synthesis transformed the water into a golden acidic mineral water with a tint of orange. Seen from afar it looks like a gigantic wall of golden rock cliff, reputed as the “Golden Waterfall” by later generations for the spectacle.
- 3New Taipei Metropolitan Park (Erchong Floodway Riverside Park)The world’s largest inclusive slide park for all ages, a heaven for having fun and relieving stress with the family
- 4Wuji Tianyuan TempleWuji Tianyuan Temple has just become a tourist attraction in northern Taiwan over the recent years due to the romantic and heavenly sight of cheery blossoms dancing in the wind in February and March. It is said that these cherry trees were planted by a hundred volunteer workers in 1970.
- 5Neidong National Forest Recreation Area
- 6Bali Cultural Park (Miffy Park)With public art installations, this is a great tourist attraction for the whole family. Inside the park, the father, mother and uncle of Miffy along with Miffy in various costumes welcome your arrival. We have a "Same-Hands-Same-Feet Area" in which there are small games for the whole family to take part in and a "Frame Corridor" where children can play hide-and-seek at. Visitors can also take pictures with Miffy on a hot air balloon that is taking off. Visitors can also write down their wishes and tie them on wishing trees to make them come true. There are many facilities available for visitors to interact with.
- 7Wulai Tour MinitrainThe minitrains were used in Wulai to transport lumber.In 1963 the open-air cute little trains were transformedfor tourism. The track is 1.6 KM long and it goes to a waterfall. Those who make the trip early in the morning have plenty of time to to walk back on a "lover's lane" and end their trip on Wulai Old Street.
- 8Shanjia Railway StationThis elegant train station, formerly was used for transporting coal, and becomes a popular historical spot for photography.
- 9Shifen Railway Station
- 10Yuanshan ParkIt doesn't take a trip abroad to find featured parks. In New Taipei City, there are numerous featured parks. Located in Zhonghe, Yuanshan Park is a kid's wonderland and playground; it's a must-go destination for mom and dad to come with their kids! About an area of 3 hectares, the big park is facilitated with the inclusive playground equipment, the PU floor is safe protection. Built along the terrain, the tunnel net and climbing wall are the place to train kid's hand-foot coordination; besides the general type swings, there are bird's nest swings and diaper swings available for kids in different ages to enjoy the fun going up and down; the giant sandpit with a vine-shaped hand-foot bathing basin aside, it's convenient to wash the hands and feet after playing in the sand.
- Official attractions recommendation