How are you going to plan your precious vacation?
In New Taipei City,
you can go shopping, cycle, savor local seafood,
hike in suburban mountains or take a hot spring bath by means of public transportation.
Here we provide a list of highly popular tourist attractions and recommended itineraries,
enabling you to plan your trip easily.
- 1Yuanshan ParkIt doesn't take a trip abroad to find featured parks. In New Taipei City, there are numerous featured parks. Located in Zhonghe, Yuanshan Park is a kid's wonderland and playground; it's a must-go destination for mom and dad to come with their kids! About an area of 3 hectares, the big park is facilitated with the inclusive playground equipment, the PU floor is safe protection. Built along the terrain, the tunnel net and climbing wall are the place to train kid's hand-foot coordination; besides the general type swings, there are bird's nest swings and diaper swings available for kids in different ages to enjoy the fun going up and down; the giant sandpit with a vine-shaped hand-foot bathing basin aside, it's convenient to wash the hands and feet after playing in the sand.
- 2Hunglodei Hiking TrailHunglodei, which is also known as Nanshijiao Mountain, is the highest scenic point in Zhonghe District. It is home to many temples and a massive statue of the God of the Earth, the largest in Taiwan and built by benefactors of the 260-year-old Nanshan Fude Temple.
- 3Neidong National Forest Recreation Area
- 4Feitsui ReservoirThe Feitsui Reservoir is a valuable resource. Located along Beishi River, a tributary of Xindian River, it provides Greater Taipei with water and electricity. With a catchment area of 303 kilometers squared it is Taiwan’s second largest reservoir, behind only Tsengwen.
- 5Cloth market in Sanchong City
- 6Wanggu WaterfallWanggu Waterfall
- 7Wulai Scenic AreaWulai District is located in the southeastern part of Taipei County at the confluence of the Nanshih River and Tonghou River. With its picturesque valleys, forests, rivers and high mountains, Wulai it is known as the "back garden of the greater Taipei area." Wulai is also a popular hot spring destination.
- 8Teresa Teng Memorial Park (Yun Garden)Beautiful Flowers do not blossom all the year round; things are not always as rosy as they sound.These are the verses of the famous Mandarin pop song then Will You Come Back Again that had made its singer a singing legend in every Chinese speaking country.
- 9Xinzhuang Sports ParkThe 22-hectare Xinzhuang Park, which some people refer to as New Taipei’s “central park,” is bordered by Anning Street, Gonglu Road, Hexing Street, and Fuxing Road. If you want to take a stroll you can cross the park’s forest path while admiring the many plants and trees, or you can sit and rest under the sun on the soft grass while chatting with friends or having a picnic.
- 10Zhilan ParkEnjoy the romantic embrace of the ocean on the most beautiful runway on the North Coast
- Official attractions recommendation