Official attractions recommendation
How are you going to plan your precious vacation?
In New Taipei City,
you can go shopping, cycle, savor local seafood,
hike in suburban mountains or take a hot spring bath by means of public transportation.
Here we provide a list of highly popular tourist attractions and recommended itineraries,
enabling you to plan your trip easily.
- 1Tamsui Fisherman's WharfEnjoy the magnificent sunset, not to be missed romantic night scene at Lover’s Bridge.
- 2Yingge Stone TrailClimb the stairs to see Yingge and Dahan River.
- 3Yun Hsien ResortIt’s an attraction in the mountains only accessible by gondola, which offers the breathtaking scenery above the Wulai Waterfall.
- 4Zhulinshan Guanyin TempleAdmire the magnificence of Minnan style palace architecture and exquisite religious art.
- 5Yehliu GeoparkVisit the natural geological classroom.Enjoy spectacular scenery, Queen’s Head.
- 6The Yinhe Cave Hiking TrailThe waterfall comes down directly halfway on the mountain cliff; the stunning scenery is popular with travelers
- 7Shanjia Railway StationThis elegant train station, formerly was used for transporting coal, and becomes a popular historical spot for photography.
- 8Jingualiao River BikewayRide a bicycle through tea farming villages and enjoy the charming views along the bikeway.
- 9Thousand-Island LakeThe mountains that interlace with the lake look like islands, attracting scores of tourists to explore their beauty.
- 10Jiufen Old StreetTourists from all over the country are attracted by the retro buildings and unique landscape of sloping fields in this mountain city.
- Popular Attractions