Official attractions recommendation
How are you going to plan your precious vacation?
In New Taipei City,
you can go shopping, cycle, savor local seafood,
hike in suburban mountains or take a hot spring bath by means of public transportation.
Here we provide a list of highly popular tourist attractions and recommended itineraries,
enabling you to plan your trip easily.
- 1Bitan Scenic AreaHave fun boating, tour the riverside by bike, and enjoy the lights at night.
- 2Shanjia Railway StationThis elegant train station, formerly was used for transporting coal, and becomes a popular historical spot for photography.
- 3Yingge Stone TrailClimb the stairs to see Yingge and Dahan River.
- 4Jingtong Railway StationSlow down your pace and roam around this town at the last stop of the Pingxi line.
- 5Remains of the 13 LevelsThe mottled building stood along the mountain. It looks like the Potala Palace sitting in the mine mountains.
- 6The Lin Family Mansion and GardenInspired by Lingering Garden in Suzhou, the best classic Chinese garden preserved in Taiwan.
- 7Yehliu GeoparkVisit the natural geological classroom.Enjoy spectacular scenery, Queen’s Head.
- 8Wulai WaterfallTake the log cart and explore the "waterfall in the cloud" amidst the mountains and forests.
- 9Bali Left BankTake a ferry to Bali Left Bank to have a cup of coffee, ride a bike, and enjoy the sunset!
- 10FAB GREEN VILLAGEA paradise equipped with a hotel, shopping mall, and cinema.
- Popular Attractions