Official attractions recommendation
How are you going to plan your precious vacation?
In New Taipei City,
you can go shopping, cycle, savor local seafood,
hike in suburban mountains or take a hot spring bath by means of public transportation.
Here we provide a list of highly popular tourist attractions and recommended itineraries,
enabling you to plan your trip easily.
- 1Zhulinshan Guanyin TempleAdmire the magnificence of Minnan style palace architecture and exquisite religious art.
- 2Jiufen Old StreetTourists from all over the country are attracted by the retro buildings and unique landscape of sloping fields in this mountain city.
- 3Bali Left BankTake a ferry to Bali Left Bank to have a cup of coffee, ride a bike, and enjoy the sunset!
- 4Shifen WaterfallVisit Taiwan's version of Niagara Falls for the marvelous waterfall.
- 5FAB GREEN VILLAGEA paradise equipped with a hotel, shopping mall, and cinema.
- 6Shanjia Railway StationThis elegant train station, formerly was used for transporting coal, and becomes a popular historical spot for photography.
- 7Crescent BridgeThe daily dazzling light projection mapping show is the No. 1 evening event in Xinzhuang and Banqiao.
- 8Bitan Scenic AreaHave fun boating, tour the riverside by bike, and enjoy the lights at night.
- 9Jingualiao River BikewayRide a bicycle through tea farming villages and enjoy the charming views along the bikeway.
- 10Thousand-Island LakeThe mountains that interlace with the lake look like islands, attracting scores of tourists to explore their beauty.
- Popular Attractions