Official attractions recommendation
How are you going to plan your precious vacation?
In New Taipei City,
you can go shopping, cycle, savor local seafood,
hike in suburban mountains or take a hot spring bath by means of public transportation.
Here we provide a list of highly popular tourist attractions and recommended itineraries,
enabling you to plan your trip easily.
- 1Remains of the 13 LevelsThe mottled building stood along the mountain. It looks like the Potala Palace sitting in the mine mountains.
- 2Fugui CapeCome to the northernmost part of Taiwan and check out the ventifacts here. You can also enter the lighthouse or enjoy the view of the Laomei Green Reef.
- 3Sandiaojiao LighthouseLocated on the easternmost cape in Taiwan, the Sandiaojiao lighthouse is the Island’s first place to greet the dawn every morning.
- 4Bitoujiao TrailRoaming on the Taiwanese Great Wall and admiring the extensive seascape.
- 5Jhongjiao BayWelcome to the surfers’ paradise in northern Taiwan, with golden sandy shore and swell waves.
- 6Houtong Cat VillageCome to this coal town in the mountain and experience the daily life of the old miners in the past years.
- 7Jiufen Old StreetTourists from all over the country are attracted by the retro buildings and unique landscape of sloping fields in this mountain city.
- 8The Lin Family Mansion and GardenInspired by Lingering Garden in Suzhou, the best classic Chinese garden preserved in Taiwan.
- 9Shifen WaterfallVisit Taiwan's version of Niagara Falls for the marvelous waterfall.
- 10Shanjia Railway StationThis elegant train station, formerly was used for transporting coal, and becomes a popular historical spot for photography.
- Popular Attractions