World-renowned ceramic town, super fun pottery making
Yingge District is best known for its ceramics industry, walk along Yingge Old Street you can admire traditional and contemporary ceramic works, creating a piece for yourself.
- Yingge Old Street offers many delicacies, DIY activities and ceramic products.
- Join activities and try your hand at pottery at Yingge Ceramics Museum.
- Fun-filled workshops at Horng Jou Tile Factory Museum and The Shu's Pottery.
- Yingge Railway Bridge with the passing train below is a favorite photo spot for railfans.
- Yingcun ShiguangThe restaurant is a traditional courtyard house hidden away in a warren of alleys. The food, which includes slowroasted chicken, grilled steaks, seafood risotto,western style breads and desserts, are super delicious.
(Photo provided by 穎村食光)
- Traditional Pork Chop and RiceMr. Sun, of the 1980s generation made good use of the design skills he had developed over a decade to open up a retro-style restaurant that features his most beloved antiques. The restaurant provides traditional cuisine such as rice with pork chops, rice with chicken leg, pork and bamboo shoot soup, From space to catering, the restaurant is committed to giving its customers the feeling of walking into a time tunnel and relive their childhood memories.
(Photo provided by 厚道飲食店)