This policy covers how we treat personal information that we collect and receive, including information related to your past use of our service. This policy does not apply to external websites, and people who we do not employ or authorize.
2.Information Collection and Use
For the better of interactive service, we may ask for your personal information, such as:
- When you access our interactive functions such as writing e-mail to our service or filling in questionnaire, we will record your name, e-mail address, and the way of contact or time of use etc.
- When you browse our site, our server will automatically record the related path, including IP address, time, browser type, and the page you request as reference for our website service. They are internal use only, and not open to the public.
- We will not disclose your personal information to any third party or for other purposes beyond the original intent except for your permission or special provision of other regulations.
Our website is equipped with firewalls and anti-virus related information security facilities, and we take the necessary precautionary measures against any leak of your personal information. With strict protection measures, only the authorized staffs are allowed to access your personal information. All related staffs are required to conclude a confidentiality agreement. If there is a violation of such agreement, the person will be punished according to relevant laws.
Where service is indeed required from any of our units to carry out business, we will strictly require employees to conform their confidentiality duty, and adopt necessary inspection procedures to ensure they fully comply with duty.
4.Link to external websites
To provide better service, our website will set and access cookies in your computer. If you are unwilling to accept the cookies, you may set the privacy protection level to "high" in your browser and refuse acceptance of cookies. But it may cause some functions of the website unable to be executed normally.
6.Rights on Amending the Privacy Statement:
To provide adequate protection for user's privacy, the Statement is subject to changes reflecting development in technology or amendment to relevant regulations.
7.Policy for Personal Information Alteration:
The Website is obliged to the protection of privacy of every applicant. We will not alter or delete your personal information and files unless we have your permission in advance or any of the following circumstances apply.
- The judicial agency or prosecutors’ office of the Republic of China requests access for an investigation conducted following legitimate procedures.
- A user violates website policies and has already posed a threat.
- The Website willingly extends its services to amplify government website services.
- The Website protects other users’ legitimate user rights.
The Website will ask for your consent before sending promotional materials or emails to you. There will be instructions on the promotional materials or emails for you to stop receiving the materials or emails at any time.
Other than sending promotional materials about the Website, the Website will not use your personal data collected for the communication of commercial information.
According to provisions in Article 3 of the Personal Data Protection Act, you can exercise rights with regard to your personal data by logging into your account with the Website at any time to alter or correct your personal data. You can also contact us via CONTACT US to inquire to review the personal data collected, produce and provide a copy, make supplements or alterations, stop data collection, handling or utilization, or delete your account and personal data.
Before you make the inquiry thereof, you should understand that such inquiry may result in the partial or a complete suspension of the Website’s services to you.