Enjoy the nature and culture in New Taipei City.
Take a stroll in Jiufen and Jinguashi, enjoy delicious food on the coast, stay in special lodgings, and find inspiration for the rhythm of life from traveling.
- SanxiaExperience the traditional dyeing technique and the cultural and creative charm
- YinggeWorld-renowned ceramic town, super fun pottery making
- Wugu / LinkouExplore the green wetland and venture into the forest to find the traces of flying eagles
- PinglinTake a walk in the mountain town and savor the aromatic tea and featured delicacies
Mountains and forests, secret hideaways along the railway, rivers and seas, cultural and creative districts – find out more about the most popular attractions!
- New Taipei Metropolitan Park (Erchong Floodway Riverside Park)Water play facilities are closed on Tuesdays
Water spraying time: 10:00~12:00, 15:00~19:00 every day until September
- Shanjia Railway Station06:00~24:00
- Bali Cultural Park (Miffy Park)Open all year round
- Neidong National Forest Recreation Area08：00~17：00
Essential Travel Information
Photos from Travelers
Find inspiration from the photos and videos of other travelers, or share your favorite @newtaipeitour experiences with us.